Organization: City of Greenville
Title: GIS Analyst III (Web GIS)
Location: Greenville, SC
The City of Greenville, SC is hiring a GIS Analyst III to join a six member GIS team including another GIS Analyst III who shares many of these tasks.
NOTE: This GIS Analyst III (Web GIS) position will serve as the primary administrator for the intranet and internet web GIS architecture instead of the Enterprise Asset Management System. Please keep this in mind when reading the Essential Functions section titled Provide Advanced Services for GIS Systems in the full posting that can be viewed here:
• Bachelor’s degree in GIS, Geography, or related field.
• Over six years of experience as a GIS Analyst or in a related position with ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Server/Enterprise, and ArcGIS Online experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience, which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job, may be substituted for evaluation at the discretion of city management.
• Certified Geographic Information System Professional (GISP).
• VertiGIS/Geocortex Essentials experience.
For contact and application process details, please access the City of Greenville, SC Human Resources
All Contents © 1999-2021. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse