Organization: City of Eustis
Title: GIS / Engineering Specialist
Location: Eustis, FL USA
The City of Eustis is seeking a GIS Analyst to provide support and leadership to team. This hands-on position is responsible for data analysis, reporting, map creation, data updates and data entry as well as maintenance of the City’s webGIS software integration. All candidates must demonstrate a technical and operational understanding of Esri ArcGIS Desktop in addition to strong problem-solving skills and the ability to multitask.
• Knowledge of GIS with emphasis on land information, data conversion, and supported databases;
• Knowledge and experience with modeling/scripting;
• Knowledge and ability to use computer hardware and software related to GIS, included GPS data collection and transfer to GIS software products; Microsoft Office and Access;
• Ability to analyze land information documents and data, and to advise others on the use of the County’s GIS web-based systems and data;
• Basic knowledge of integration of standard operating systems and mapping software;
• Ability to provide technical training to others concerning operational changes and new data.
Visit eustis.org to read for full job posting and information on how to apply.
All Contents © 1999-2021. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse