Organization: geocgi, LLC
Title: GIS Analyst
geocgi is looking for a GIS Analyst to support a federal agency’s Office of Inspector General (OIG). The work will be performed remotely but may require occasional travel to Washington DC. The GIS Analyst must have experience working with Portal for ArcGIS or ArcGIS Online to administer users and groups and create content such as web maps, web apps, and dashboards. The candidate will work with OIG leadership and staff to maintain relevant geospatial data and provide products and services that support organizational decision-making The candidate must have experience managing geospatial data as hosted feature layers, enterprise geodatabase feature classes and feature and map services with ArcGIS Server. The candidate should also have experience engaging and training non-geospatial professionals to use basic mapping and data analysis tools. To perform the duties of the GIS Analyst successfully, the candidate must be:
• Motivated, persistent, and dedicated to improving business processes, and identifying and implementing best in class solutions.
• Curious and determined to continuously pursue innovation and implement emerging technology.
• An above average communicator, comfortable with technical writing, and speaking to groups.
• Proactive and able to anticipate customer and project needs.
• Passionate about the geospatial industry and new technology.
As an employee of geocgi, the candidate will have access to a generous benefits package, in addition to a corporate culture and community of GIS geeks. Our benefits include but are not limited to:
• Competitive salaries, commensurate with experience and leading Federal Contractors in the geospatial industry.
• Mostly remote and work from home arrangements, with in-person office hoteling and on-site customer interactions as needed, 2 – 4 times a month.
• Opportunities for upward mobility in a dynamic fast paced environment within a small company.
• Merit-based spot and end of year bonuses
• Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with immediate vesting
• Flexible work hours and PTO
• Complete Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for individuals
• Company paid training, certifications, and professional growth and development.
The following are desired capabilities and experience of the potential candidate:
• US Citizen
• Bachelor’s degree in Geography, GIS, or related field
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance
• Six (6) years of GIS industry experience
• Three (3) years specialized experience in development of enterprise GIS solutions
• Experience working with, ArcGIS Pro, Portal for ArcGIS, and ArcGIS Server
• Experience working with ArcGIS integration tools such as Maps for Office and PowerBI
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently and take initiative to solve complex problems
• Prior experience designing and leading GIS-related courses and training (Preferred)
Please use the link below to apply:
We are an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. As a U.S. Federal Contractor, geocgi complies with COVID-19 vaccine mandates for all personnel as outlined by Executive Order 14042.
All Contents © 1999-2022. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse