Title: Sr. Spatial Systems Administrator
Location: Portand, OR USA
CLICK HERE to Apply: https://careers.pacificorp.com/job-invite/108110/
Or go to www.Careers.PacifiCorp.com - Keyword "108110"
The position is responsible for development and operations of internal web, desktop, and mobile scripts and applications to be used by the GIS Solutions Group. This includes the system, services, and data management of cloud hosted geospatial environments and services. The position will develop programmatic applications and solutions to meet both departmental and internal customer needs. The Sr GIS Systems Specialist serves as an internal consultant and architect to assist other departments with their Geospatial needs.
• Oversee Amazon Web Services (AWS) and ArcGIS Online hosted cloud environment supporting internal and external applications.
• Oversee ESRI hosted data, and related data automation.
• Perform system and network administration of AWS and ArcGIS Online hosted cloud environment.
• Apply system and application software updates, monitor backups and is responsible for the management of data on hosted environments as well as restoration of data and services should it be necessary.
• Manage system resources, and the balancing and optimization of map services.
• Develop new map services and perform configuration of web and mobile map-based applications.
• Troubleshoot AWS and ArcGIS Online issues and work with AWS and ESRI tech support when needed.
• Develop and maintain systems and process documentation
• Develop and maintain user documentation for applications
• Develop project plans, negotiate timelines and schedule and monitor progress.
• Design, develop, manage, maintain, support and access management for ArcGIS Online map services as required by regulatory agencies.
• Manage ArcGIS Online accounts, monitor activity, and work with other PacifiCorp departments on the anticipated implementation of Single Sign On (SAML) and MFA.
• Assist with user application support
• Serve in a senior geospatial consultant role to assess needs and provide recommendations and support of various geospatial activities occurring with in various departments. This includes the design of geodatabases, development of business processes, editing and maintenance processes, data management, etc.
• Bachelor's Degree in business, engineering, computer science, geographic information systems (GIS) or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience working with ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS Online, and the configuration, deployment, and support of various ArcGIS web maps, operations dashboards, and mobile applications such as ArcGIS Collector, Survey 123, and ArcGIS Field Maps.
• Experience troubleshooting ArcGIS map services and data formats such as JSON, XML, etc.
• Significant and demonstrated technical experience with ESRI ArcGIS products including ArcGIS Desktop and ArcGIS Pro, and ArcFM.
• Hands-on experience working with AWS EC2 instances, S3 buckets, AWS networking, backup services, and other related systems administration.
• Knowledge ofHands-on experience with SQL Server Enterprise administration and SQL programming/scripting
• Python programming
• Experience working at or with Electric Utilities.
• Demonstrated direct experience working electrical utility operations, field operations, electrical systems connectivity, and related mapping and spatial data management.
• Significant and demonstrated experience with geodatabase modeling, and various geospatial databases and data formats.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to facilitate team efforts, provide guidance and direction to others, communicate expectations, project objectives, parameters, status, and outcomes.
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
• Experience working Transmission & Distribution Operations internal customers and field employees.
• Advanced geospatial analytical skills.
• Working knowledge of Feature Manipulation Engine (FME).
• Proficiency with Python
• Experience with ArcGIS Runtime
• Experience with ArcGIS App Studio
Req ID: 108110
Company Code: PacifiCorp
Primary Location: PORTLAND
Department: GIS Solutions
Personnel Subarea: Exempt
Hiring Range: $95,800.00 - $112,700.00
All Contents © 1999-2022. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse