Title: Senior GIS Analyst
Location: Wichita, Kansas
At geocgi we pride ourselves on not losing our focus. We started out and remain GIS experts (or geeks… depending on your perspective). Since 2006, we’ve evolved into a world-class and world-wide service provider of multiple disciplines. We are a talented, hardworking group that share values and characteristics that drive client, professional, and personal success. geocgi is looking for a Sr. GIS Analyst with an existing TS/SCI clearance to provide support at McConnell Air Force Base outside of Wichita, KS. The Sr. GIS Analyst will use desktop GIS software to manage geospatial data, create print-ready and web maps, and plan and execute spatial analysis. The Sr. GIS Analyst should be experienced using Python and Esri’s Model Builder to automate common workflows and demonstrate the repeatability of Esri software and solutions. The candidate will execute the responsibilities of a Sr. GIS Analyst, which include:
• Designing and automating geoprocessing workflows.
• Geospatial data editing, compliance, and QA/QC.
• Spatial data analysis, queries, and visualization.
• Enterprise system and geodatabase requirements gathering and recommendations.
• Eager to learn new technology and integrate existing skills within a new industry.
• An active and collaborative team member.
• An above average communicator, comfortable with technical writing, as well as public speaking.
• Highly organized and able to maintain several projects at one time.
• Possess a desire to immerse yourself in location-based problem solving to support our client’s missions
As an employee of geocgi, the candidate will have access to a generous benefits package, in addition to a corporate culture and community of GIS geeks. Our benefits include but are not limited to:
• Competitive salaries, commensurate with experience and leading Federal Contractors in the geospatial industry.
• Opportunities for upward mobility in a dynamic fast paced environment within a small company.
• Merit-based spot and end of year bonuses
• Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with immediate vesting
• Complete Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for individuals
• Company paid training, certifications, and professional growth and development.
The following are requirements of the Sr. GIS Analyst:
• Bachelor’s or master’s in geography, computer science, engineering, mathematics, GIS, or a related field, depending on position level
• Existing Department of Defense (DoD) Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) clearance.
• 6+ years’ experience with ArcGIS Pro with an understanding how to migrate and modernize legacy ArcMap documents and workflows.
• Intermediate knowledge of Python and ArcPy.
• Demonstrated proficiency with ArcGIS Enterprise, Portal for ArcGIS/ArcGIS Online out of the box products.
The following are desired capabilities and experience of the Sr. GIS Analyst:
• Certifications (GISP, Security+, Esri Enterprise).
• Installation, configuration, and administration of ArcGIS Server, Portal for ArcGIS, and ArcGIS Online.
• Experience with enterprise geodatabases in MS SQL or other RDBMS technology.
• Ability to work independently and proactively to take initiative to solve complex problems.
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
Please visit our website and careers page at: www.geocgi.com to apply. We are an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. As a U.S. Federal Contractor, geocgi complies with COVID-19 vaccine mandates for all personnel as outlined by Executive Order 14042.
All Contents © 1999-2022. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse