Organization: Suburban Consulting Engineers, Inc.
Title: GIS Analyst
Location: NJ Based (Hackensack, Flanders, or Wall NJ)
Brief Description: Under direction, develops, manages, and presents spatial data using Esri ArcGIS software. This position will provide GIS expertise, support, assistance, and guidance to organizational staff and external contacts.
Examples of work/duties:
• Responds to requests by providing GIS maps, services, and support by applying GIS technology efficiently, effectively, and responsively.
• Creates, converts, and edits spatial and tabular data.
• Performs spatial analysis using geoprocessing tools and models.
• Develops map figures and geodatabase project deliverables.
• Configures web maps and mobile apps using ArcGIS Portal and AGOL.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
*Note: The examples of work for this title are for illustrative purposes only. A particular position using this title may not perform all duties listed in this job specification. Conversely, all duties performed on the job may not be listed.
Requirements (education, licensing, certifications, etc.):
• Four-year Bachelor’s Degree in Geography, Engineering, or related Sciences.
• Minimum of five (5) of related GIS work experience.
• Pass a post-offer drug test and criminal background check.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Qualifications – Experience Using:
o ArcGIS Pro
o ArcGIS Online
• Additional Desired Qualifications:
o Experience with Utility or Engineering projects
o GIS Academic Minor or Certificate
o GISP Certification
o Esri Certifications
o Experience with Esri Applications including ArcGIS Field Maps, ArcGIS Survey123, and ArcGIS Dashboards
o Arcade and Python Scripting
o SQL Databases
o Experience or interest in developing project management skills is a bonus but not required
This is a full-time position located at one of our New Jersey offices. We are open to a hybrid work arrangement. SCE offers excelled compensation and benefit packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays for this position. Please visit our website below to apply and for more information about Suburban Consulting Engineers, Inc. http://www.suburbanconsulting.com/
Please email [email protected] with any questions.
All Contents © 1999-2022. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse