Organization: Innovate!, Inc.
Title: Esri Technical SME
Innovate! Inc. is seeking a self-starting, highly motivated individual with a “Let Me at It” attitude who can adapt to a fluid work environment and an occasionally demanding schedule as a Esri Technical Subject Matter Expert. The individual should be well-organized and self-directed and have experience with the ArcGIS suite (desktop and web). The ESRI Technical SME will have specialized expertise in the implementation of ESRI ArcGIS COTS software suite. The ESRI Technical SME will play a key role in overseeing ESRI solutions development, ensuring performance and reliability of the solution and related products, and managing the resolution of TIMS GIS defects and operational issues. In return, you will be able to be part of a motivated, highly skilled team and will be able to contribute to the growth and positive direction of our company.
• Serve as subject matter expert in the ArcGIS platform to other staff and the client.
• Evaluate end user needs and translate business requirements to technical design in collaboration with business and product owners.
• Leverage existing applications to architect well designed structures that will grow and scale.
• Create project and application architecture deliverables that are consistent with architecture principles, standards, methodologies, and best practices.
• Estimate tasks, monitor progress, proactively mitigate risk, ensure complete documentation, and report status.
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EDUCATION
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or technical or business discipline; 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
• 5 + years of related technical experience in architecting, implementing, and administrating ESRI software including ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Online, Portal for ArcGIS, ArcGIS Runtime, and their associated APIs or interfaces
• Knowledge of GIS scripting languages such as Python
• 2 + years of experience working with Oracle data structures as it relates to ESRI tools
• 2+ years of experience with Web Mapping Application development and design patterns
LEARN MORE ABOUT US
Innovate! Inc. is a woman and minority-owned company passionate about the dynamic benefits of providing effective management consulting, IT support, and geospatial technology for the federal government. We believe that thinking innovatively can achieve positive results in organizations that lead to cultural and business change. This belief and our ability to deliver cutting-edge solutions were recognized with Innovate being named 2012 Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Outstanding 8(a) Small Business of the Year. Innovate is a fast-paced, rapidly growing group of entrepreneurs creating a culture of excellence. Rapid advancement within our organization is not only possible, it is encouraged.
To view our website, visit www.innovateteam.com.
Innovate! Inc. proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active-Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on our Career page: Innovate Public Job Board. Your cover letter must include your salary requirements (residents of MA are exempt from this request). If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or 703.922.9090 x5.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
All Contents © 1999-2022. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse