Organization: Sunbelt Rentals Inc.
Title: GIS Analyst, Territory Analytics
Location: Fort Mill, SC (Charlotte, NC)
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
Job Description Summary
• Execute and fulfill sales territory requests as related to sales rep assignment
• Assist in data analysis with territories, market values, and other sales support initiatives
• Create custom map tools and products
• Provide guidance to field on territory analytics program related questions
• Develop database queries and data extraction requests
• Execute and fulfill operational and sales related analytics and reporting
• Build relationships with sales leadership to serve as trusted partner
• Ability to work independently and manage workload while prioritizing tasks
• Research projects and perform additional duties as assigned by manager
Education & Experience:
• BS in Geography/GIS or Business discipline with a minimum of two years experience in related field
• Preferred training or experience in ESRI ArcGIS platforms
• Significant Excel experience required as well as general knowledge of other core Microsoft Office Programs
• Microsoft SQL Server knowledge is also a plus
• Individual must have the ability to learn and implement a variety of the company's concepts, practices, and procedures as outlined by senior management.
• Role will rely on ability to interpret situations and use good judgment to provide solutions and develop strong and reliable relationships with PCMs, DMs, and RVPs.
• Must have the ability to manage priorities/multiple projects and be able to work both collaboratively and independently.
• Candidate should possess demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and process requests in a timely manner.
Must be able to bend, squat, crouch and/or reach and lift up to 25 pounds or more, as required by the job. Some Sunbelt jobs may require driving for long periods of time, loading and unloading heavy equipment, performing work in extreme weather conditions including rain, wind, or excessive temperatures and/or night and weekend work. All duties must be performed according to Sunbelt’s safety policies and guidelines. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with ADA/ADAAA.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected ground
Please apply here: https://sunbeltrentals.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/sbcareers/job/Fort-Mill-SC-29715/GIS-Analyst--Territory-Analytics_2023-13496
All Contents © 1999-2022. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse