Organization: MDA Information Systems LLC
Title: Geospatial Analyst
Location: McLean, VA USA
Application Deadline: 2017-01-30
MDA Information Systems LLC has an immediate opening in our McLean, VA location for Geospaital Analyst.
MDA Information Systems LLC provides essential software systems and geospatial information products and services to support government and commercial decision makers including national security professionals, commodity traders, agricultural consultants and growers and energy companies.
MDA Information Systems LLC offers an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and short/long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan and Flexible Spending Account
To be qualified you must be a US Citizen and must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph.
- Apply knowledge and experience using geospatial analytic methodologies and principles to understand intelligence issues.
- Demonstrate understanding of GIS technology, spatial thinking, remote sensing, and intelligence issues to create information, characterize events, and discover relationships and trends.
- Successful candidates will work closely with other analysts, government task leads and analysts, and Project Managers.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor's degree in geography or related field
- Experience with geospatial software such as ArcGIS, QGIS, Erdas IMAGINE, ENVI
- Functional knowledge of ArcGIS desktop, geodatabase structure and capabilities, projections and other GIS techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in cartography, GIS, spatial modeling
- Knowledge of best practices for data standards, data management, data quality
- Ability to communicate analysis to geospatial experts and lay persons alike
- 8-11 years professional experience
To be qualified you must be a US Citizen and must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph.Apply Here