Organization: Innovate! Inc.
Title: Senior GIS Analyst
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Innovate! Inc. is seeking a highly-motivated individual to join its geospatial solutions team as a Senior GIS Analyst.
Please note: We will be hiring two people for this role and are seeking one person to have program management experience.
Applicants must live within 50 miles of Philadelphia, PA. (or can relocate to within a daily commutable distance from Philadelphia PA).
We are seeking self-starting individuals with a “can-do” attitude who can adapt to a fluid work environment and an occasionally demanding schedule. In return, you will be able to be part of a motivated, highly skilled team and will be able to contribute to the growth and positive direction of our company.
This position is contingent upon a contract award.
To be considered, please apply online directly via our website: https://innovateteam.secure.force.com/InnovatePublicJobBoard
• Advanced knowledge of spatial analytical and cartographic techniques
• Experience working independently on advanced projects
• Managing the region’s central GPS data collection devices, including post-processing of collected data, assisting the EPA staff in resolving geospatial technical issues
• Providing individual GIS training to EPA staff on an as required basis
• Assist with management of the region’s central scanner and plotter hardware
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree related to geography, geographic information systems, remote sensing, or physical/biological/environment/natural resource discipline with substantive coursework in geospatial analysis and modeling.
• Five years professional GIS experience, preferably in an environmental-related field.
• Preferred knowledge of EPA policies, procedures, and data sets and experiencing managing projects and contractor staff.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Please visit our website at www.innovateteam.com to learn more about Innovate! Your cover letter must include your salary requirements (residents of MA are exempt from this request).
Innovate!, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.