Organization: MGP, Inc.
Title: GIS Specialist
Location: Des Plaines, IL
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to a growing company and to be recognized in your career. MGP offers a stable and engaging work environment that provides professional development and the opportunity to make a difference.
MGP is a full service GIS consulting firm that specializes in small- and medium-size local government. Established in 1998, MGP is recognized as a leading innovator of shared services model that deliver what local government needs.
The successful candidate will fill a strategic position within the company and contribute to the development of our client GIS programs. Candidates we are looking for must demonstrate communication skills, leadership, resourcefulness, personal accountability, time management, consulting, and creative thinking. The applicant must have a strong work ethic, enjoying working as part of a team and be open to coaching and feedback. We provide 4 weeks of training before assigning you to one of our clients.
* Undergraduate degree in Geography, GIS, or related field
* Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience
* Local government background preferred
* Public utility, planners or engineering industry also considered
* Candidate must be located in the Chicago area.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience with ArcGIS Desktop products
* ArcGIS Server experience preferred but not required
* ArcGIS Spatial Analyst, Network Analyst, ArcSDE, SQL, and Python preferred
* Microsoft Office Products including Office 365, SharePoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
MGP offers a competitive salary and benefit package including healthcare, 401(k) with company match, life and disability insurance, professional enrichment, corporate team building, and generous paid-time-off plan. MGP believes that people drive success.
To be considered please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to email@example.com.
MGP is an equal opportunity employer.