Organization: The Sanborn Map Company, Inc.
Title: LiDAR Anlayst
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
The LiDAR Analyst provides technical expertise in LiDAR data processing and production, troubleshooting and solving complex issues.
• Coordinates all technical aspect of LiDAR projects, including compliance with quality/specifications.
• Coordinates work efforts of staff assigned to the projects.
• Generates LiDAR tile layout, project area, project requirements and develop LiDAR Filters.
• Completes data processing and translations as necessary, and perform the final review of LiDAR files as needed prior to shipment.
• Complex development of software for LiDAR processing and value added services.
• Serves as a technical expert with complete understanding of LiDAR principles with additional complex understanding of all geospatial and remote sensing disciplines.
• Assures quality. Follow Sanborn’s Quality Management System (QMS) and provide ISO training to employees.
• Process improvement and workflow optimization.
• Testing new software technologies for implementation on production floor.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Associate’s degree or certificate in relevant course of study or equivalent work experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 3-5 years of experience processing LiDAR data.
• Advanced technical expertise in LiDAR processing.
Sanborn offers a comprehensive health and wellness program which includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, holiday, PTO, EAP, disability and life insurance benefits.
TO APPLY: Visit our website: www.Sanborn.com to apply for this position. Sanborn is an Equal Opportunity Employer.