Organization: Aquilogic, Inc.
Title: GIS/Database Analyst
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Aquilogic is a small, employee-owned, entrepreneurial, groundwater resources consulting company. The company is based in Orange County, California. Most of the company’s work relates to large groundwater contamination projects and complex groundwater resources/water rights projects. More information can be found at: www.aquilogic.com. We offer competitive salary, bonus and benefits packages.
• Prepare maps using GIS vector and raster data using ArcGIS software.
• Perform spatial analyses in support of various types of environmental projects that focus on water contamination and water resources, by finding, creating, and using GIS data from various different sources.
• Manage and analyze environmental databases using Earthsoft’s EQuIS and Microsoft Access.
• Provide graphics support for project and marketing tasks through creating maps, diagrams, charts, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, geology, geography, or a related field.
• 5+ years of practical GIS experience.
• Proficient in ArcGIS software and extensions.
• Knowledgeable of database design concepts. Experience with EQuIS a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Access, Excel, and Word.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of HTML and python scripting a plus.
To apply for this position, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.