Title: Regional Technical Manager
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
**We are targeting candidates who live inside the territory, preferably in the Greater Omaha Area ** *
With locations in Bothell, WA and Rochester, NY, EagleView® transforms industries and changes lives by providing answers - derived primarily from world-class Pictometry imagery - to questions related to millions of residential and commercial properties, for professionals across commercial, public safety, and government markets, saving those individuals time and money while also reducing exposure to risk.
EagleView has a “work-hard, play-hard” culture and we’ve been continually named a Best Place to Work because of our belief that making the workplace fun is a key to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7, social, athletic and wellness opportunities are plentiful and the growth, education and potential of employees is a top priority. If you take your profession seriously, love to work hard and create something really great while having fun, this might be the right place for you.
We are looking for a Regional Technical Manager to support our Government Sales team in a territory that covers Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota. This is a unique opportunity for a GIS guru to teach and train innovative technologies to our government customers. The ideal candidate is not afraid of public speaking, will have the ability to build and maintain relationships, and has a passion for GIS.
• Technical sales assistance with presentations to state and county clients, working in concert with the District Sales Manager or Regional VP
• Respond to technical questions/issues raised by clients, coordinate response with home office staff
• Assist the Customer Support Group with customer installations and training, as requested
• Attend regional trade shows
• Working with existing clients to ensure maximum deployment and usage within the different departments, to assist District Manager for maximum renewal potential
• Support county and regional user groups as they are formed
• Provide logistical support during image capture, as needed
• Ancillary sales to existing customers
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2+ years’ geographic information systems (GIS) or geospatial experience required
• The ability to travel up to 50%, primarily within the territory
• Experience working with county and state government a plus
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
Please Apply Here: https://recruit.hirebridge.com/v3/application/applink.aspx?cid=7600&jid=457841
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.