Organization: Innovate! Inc.
Title: GIS Analyst
Location: Ft. Polk, LA
Interested applicants should apply directly via our website (www.innovateteam.com/careers) for immediate consideration.
Innovate! Inc., an 8(a) certified federal contractor, is seeking a GIS Analyst to work on site at Ft. Polk, LA. The candidate must be self-motivated with exceptional planning, critical thinking, analytical and communication skills who thrives in a team environment.
* Provide GIS support in collecting, storing, retrieving, manipulating, analyzing, and displaying geospatial and non-geospatial data.
* Planning, designing, implementing, operating, and maintaining an enterprise Geospatial Information Systems.
* Maintain the geospatial data and attributes.
* Provide analysis of geospatial data, incorporating existing data, Army Mapper, and additional data such as, LiDAR or Aerial.
* Maintain, request, and monitor all software requirements and coordinate scheduled purchases
* Create and plot associated maps, diagrams, or drawings.
* Provide large format scanning and data transfer.
* Conduct GPS service, for locating As-Built facilities, utilities, and basic civil features.
Required Education and Experience:
* A Bachelor’s degree in Physical or Engineering Sciences, Geography or related field
* 1+ year of experience using ArcGIS.
* Experience using GPS equipment and ability to operate under field conditions.
* CADD experience preferred.
* Experience developing and maintaining Spatial Data Standard for Installations and Environment (SDSFIE).
* Must be a US citizen, as this position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a US Government issued security clearance.
* Must have a sound technical understanding of key technologies (GIS, CADD, GPS) and systems.
LEARN MORE ABOUT US
Innovate!, Inc. (Innovate) is an 8(a) woman and minority-owned company passionate about the dynamic benefits of providing effective management consulting, IT support, and geospatial technology for the federal government. We believe that thinking innovatively can achieve positive results in organizations that lead to cultural and business change.
This belief and our ability to deliver cutting edge solutions was recognized with Innovate being named 2012 Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Outstanding 8(a) Small Business of the Year. Innovate is a fast-paced, rapidly growing group of entrepreneurs creating a culture of excellence. Rapid advancement within our organization is not only possible it is encouraged.
To view our website, visit www.innovateteam.com
Innovate! Inc. proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 703-922-9090 for assistance.