Organization: Frontier GeoTek Inc.
Title: CAD/GIS Technician
Location: Centennial, CO
Frontier GeoTek Inc is currently seeking an Entry level HFC Drafter for our Production Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Prepare and maintain detailed design drawings typically using Computer Aided Design (CAD) software. Requires a high degree of precision using CAD (Computer Aided Drafting) or CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) equipment. Develops and maintains drafting standards and procedures.
Essential Job Functions
• Computer Aided Design (CAD) and/or Geographic Information System (GIS) data creation and maintenance
• Strong Spatial/GIS ability in applications such as AutoCAD 2015 and Newer, Microstation, SmallWorld, MapInfo, ArcGIS, and Google Earth
• Understanding of basic Fiber and Coaxial plant network elements and configuration. This will be taught upon hiring for the position.
• Prepares custom mapping and diagrams for special projects and technical documents
• Documents as-build Fiber and Coaxial Plant updates for project reconciliation
• Perform other duties or responsibilities as required or assigned
• High School Diploma/Recognized Equivalent
• Must have excellent reporting and analytical skills
• Good verbal, written and interpersonal communications
• Design and Drafting Experience preferred
• Microsoft Office experience
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Should have basic map reading skills
• Knowledge of cable TV design a plus
General Pay Range and Benefits:
$18-21 per hour based on experience and skills
401k with match
80 hours Paid Time Off Annually
Health Insurance options
8 Paid Holidays
Supplemental Disability Insurance
Please send resumes to Steve@frontiergeotek.com with a subject line of CAD/GIS Technician