Organization: Native American Industrial Solutions, LLC (NAIS)
Title: GIS Analyst
Location: West Point, NY 10996
FULL TIME GIS Analyst to support the United States Military Academy (USMA) at West Point, NY.
Scope of Work:
Provide continued support to the US Army Garrison United States Military Academy, West Point Installation and its organizations, in the creation, maintenance, analysis, interpretation, and presentation of data using a Geographic Information System (GIS). This includes the development, maintenance and support of consistent, accurate, and easily accessible GIS data layers using ESRI and GIS software; Microsoft Access; AutoCAD and Revit software; ERDAS and MrSID image software; and other commercially available products. Additional support includes GIS program and project support, GIS data and maintenance, spatial data standards compliance, mapping and analysis support, GPS field-data collection, geo-database modeling, custom graphics support, posting GIS data to Army Mapper and the continued support of the Army website, GIS training, large format printing and plotting support, building floor plans (CAD/Revit) maintenance, 3D terrain surface model development, Environmental Compliance and Implementation, Cemetery support, and the presentation of data in the form of maps, documents, and graphics.
- Responsible for engineering support relating to resources and facilities support, database planning and design, systems analysis and design, network services, programming, conversion and implementation support, network services project support, data/records support, AUTOCAD proficiency and its interaction with GIS, and other computer related services.
- Contributes to the completion of specific programs and projects with frequent customer contact.
- At least 5 years of the above GIS Analyst experience.
- At least a Bachelorís degree in Computer-Aided Design or Engineering Design Technology from an accredited university.
- Personnel must currently possess, or attain upon being hired, a Secret Security clearance and must maintain the level of security required for the duration of employment.
Interested candidates, please contact Josh Carlisle at email@example.com.