Title: Research Analyst
Location: Memphis, TN
Application Deadline: 2019-01-30
As part of the Research Department within Store Development, the Research Analyst is responsible for working with a portfolio of potential new AutoZone stores alongside the Real Estate department, conducting spatial and analog analysis to forecast sales, performing competitive analysis to understand market trends, and presenting and defending findings to a variety of audiences.
• Develop trade areas and forecast sales using spatial analysis
• Understand market strategies and make recommendations to Real Estate
• Articulate analytical results to executive level committees
• Produce maps on an ad hoc basis using GIS
• Travels to markets to conduct field research (10% travel required)
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Experience utilizing GIS software (preferably ArcGIS) and conducting quantitative analysis
• 1-3 years of experience in GIS, Market Research, Analytics
If this opportunity peaks your interest. Please contact Jeanie Briscoe, Corporate Recruiter directly!
All Contents © 1999-2018. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse