Organization: Moore County GIS
Title: GIS Programmer / Analyst
Location: Carthage, NC
Is seeking a GIS Professional to work with a small GIS organization to do BIG things with the county's varied, growing and unique needs. Under direction from the GIS Manager, this position performs GIS design, development, and implementation services for county users utilizing GIS technology.
- Perform data modeling and integration with spatial layers; develop and perform quality control processes on GIS data;
- Performs GIS data analyses using geoprocessing tools, and develop map products on top of the analyses.
- Prepare technical documentation including data specifications, user requirements and procedures;
- Have the ability to develop customized widgets; develop mobile applications using ArcGIS Online, Collector, and Navigator to support internal customers;
- Develop automation procedures using geoprocessing tools and Python for data extraction, transformation, loading and computation to support applications;
- Work with customers at all organizational levels in project development and develop project work plans/schedules and monitor project resources; consult with end users, clients and customers to determine GIS and system information needs; provide public information and assistance to a variety of internal and external customers of GIS products and services;
- Performs GIS reporting, both written and oral and other GIS related duties as assigned.
Hiring Range $45,404 - $54,482
Please apply online through the Moore County website.
All Contents © 1999-2018. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse