Title: Data Analyst (GIS)
Location: Raleigh, NC
Growers is a precision agriculture and data analytics company, headquartered in Raleigh, NC. We help farmers across the country turn their farm data into recommendations that deliver higher yields, at lower cost, with less resources.
Due to high growth, we’re looking for a process-driven GIS/Data Analyst to help us deliver timely and accurate reports and recommendations to farm customers across the country. You’ll work collaboratively with the entire Data Team on proprietary analytic tools to help solve our customers’ problems.
We’re seeking a task-oriented analyst to:
• Collect, organize, and manage various types of agronomic and financial data in several different platforms, databases, web applications, and proprietary software to ensure high data integrity;
• Ensure accurate record keeping and data assimilation in an ESRI environment;
• Create custom agronomic and financial analysis, recommendations, and reports; and,
• Participate in new model and product development.
You’ll need to have a combination of experience like:
• A bachelor’s degree in GIS, ag economics, statistics – or a related field;
• At least one year of professional experience in GIS and data analysis;
• Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills;
• Python and R programming knowledge is preferred;
• Experience with statistical software, such as SAS and R, and modeling, such as multivariate regression and ANOVA; and
• Ability to deal with ambiguity, and make evidence-based recommendations, and design hypothesis tests.
Our culture thrives on innovation, responsibility, and service. If you’re comfortable with outside-of-the-box thinking, and a fast paced and client-focused environment – then we need to hear from you! Email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Contents © 1999-2018. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse