Organization: MIKIBA (contractor to U.S. Bureau of Reclamation)
Title: Sr. GIS Analyst / Developer
Location: Sacramento, CA
MIKIBA is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) which provides full-service/client-focused IT solutions, staffing, and development, and Business Process Outsourcing services. We are headquartered in Dallas, TX and have 20+ combined years of staffing for government agencies and private sectors. Our team offers a unique approach to the staffing process which blends people, processes, and experiences to ensure the right resources are consistently matched with the right engagements during project initiation, delivery, and beyond.
The mission of the Bureau of Reclamation is to manage, develop, and protect water and related resources in an environmentally and economically sound manner in the interest of the American public.
This position will provide contract GIS support to the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation Mid-Pacific Region Office in Sacramento, CA. The successful applicant will become part of a team of engineers, developers and geospatial analysts who support geospatial operations related to Reclamation water systems.
- GIS analysis
- Spatial and attribute data entry and editing
- Data migration
- GIS workflow management
- Database/Geodatabase design and management, including domains and subtypes
- Cartographic design and map production
- ArcGIS Online data, web map and application development and management
- Mobile applications deployment (ESRI Collector, Survey123)
- Bachelorís degree (Engineering, Information Technology, or related field)
- Minimum 5 years increasingly responsible GIS experience (advanced degree may substitute for experience)
- Demonstrated proficiency in the ESRI software suite (ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, AGOL, Portal, Collector, Survey123)
- Analytical aptitude. Detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects, as well as within a team environment
- Ability to perform fieldwork
- Valid driverís license
- Health insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- 401k plan, with employer match
Salary range for this Full-Time position is negotiable based upon experience. The anticipated start date for this position is April 1st, 2019.
Please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
** This job was modified and re-posted. The qualifications have increased. If you have seen this before and believe you are still a qualified candidate, please resubmit your resume. **
MIKIBA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All Contents © 1999-2018. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse