Organization: iWater, Inc.
Title: GIS Specialist
Location: Irvine, CA
iWater, Inc. is an established Orange County company with an immediate need for an additional GIS Specialist to work at our Irvine office. This position requires a positive, friendly person who can work well with prospective and existing customers to provide training on software, identify needs and trouble-shoot. We need someone with excellent communication skills, a clear speaking voice, ability to work well with others, and “can-do” attitude.
• Provide technical support to clients.
• Coordinate with other GIS specialists and developers on GIS projects.
• Assist in the acquisition, conversion, and manipulation of GIS data.
• Maintain end-user manuals, help systems, and product documentation.
• Debug ArcGIS for server applications.
• Resolve problems and assist as required and apparent.
Qualifications & Job Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Geography, Engineering, GIS or a related field.
• 3+ years of relevant GIS experience.
• Experience using ESRI’s ArcGIS Server, On Line & Portal software products.
• ArcSDE geodatabase administration.
• Other helpful experience includes: SQL Server, Oracle, Utility Companies, data collection
and work order systems.
• Currently living in Southern CA and able to commute daily to our Irvine office in Irvine.
• Able to drive to clients’ locations to provide training and support.
• Available to travel overnight 0-3 times/month to provide customer training.
• Clearly communicates information and instructions both verbally and in writing.
• Strong organizational skills, positive attitude and ability to multi-task.
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, please email your resume to iWaterJobs@cox.net. We offer benefits including Health and Dental Ins, 401k & Vacation.
NOTE: Do Not apply if you are not currently living in the Orange County area or are not able to travel to our Irvine Office on a daily basis.
* * ABSOLUTELY NO CONTACT FROM ADVERTISERS OR EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES * *
iWater, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. E-Verify will be used to verify this information.
All Contents © 1999-2018. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse