Organization: The WhiteStar Corp.
Title: GIS Tech IA
Location: Denver, CO USA
The WhiteStar Corporation in Lakewood, Colorado is seeking an entry-level GIS Technician I to join our team. This position requires a person with the following knowledge and traits:
- Experience with Esri applications
- Strong understanding of principles and methodologies associated with GIS technology
- Edit/update geodatabase records and perform database queries
- Experience with scripting or programming language(s) a plus
- Familiarity with the Public Land Survey System a plus
- Familiarity with FME a plus
- Perform technical duties related to the development, QA/QC, and maintenance of WhiteStar’s Lots, Tracts, Quarter-Quarter, Quarter product
- Create, maintain and edit geodatabases using Esri platform
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of a variety of GIS data, including researching
and revising maps and data from various public and private data sources
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Must be able to demonstrate high attention to detail
- Need the ability to work independently or in a team environment within tight deadlines
- Provide weekly reports to management
- Face to face communication skills highly desirable
- Up to two years of related experience. This is an entry-level position, with room to grow.
- Applicants local to the Lakewood, Colorado area will receive first consideration.
- NO RELOCATION OFFERED.
Applicants must provide salary requirements for consideration.
This is an office position and will require eyes on a computer screen. The successful candidate will share office space with other technicians.
Email cover letter and resume to [email protected] Please reference ‘GIS Tech IA’ in the subject line. Thank you.
All Contents © 1999-2018. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse