Organization: MagnoliaLand Development
Title: GIS Director
Location: Charlotte, NC
Who Are We
MagnoliaLand Development develops single family residential communities in the Charlotte region, along with real estate consulting for a select number of private equity clients.
We have an incredible opportunity for a GIS Analyst to be involved in the data collection, project management, and decision making process of acquisitions of land, houses, and multifamily buildings – and aid in the oversight of existing development projects. You will work directly and closely with company owner and will have a key voice in the strategy and direction of the company.
• Requires 1- 3 years of experience – or an undergraduate or graduate degree – in GIS, Spatial Analysis, or Geocoding.
• Strong understand of current GIS tools used including but not limited to ArcGIS Collector, and ArcGIS Pro
• Oversee and manage all data, data collection.
• Assist in the underwriting and financial analysis of properties and acquisitions.
• Project management of Field Data collection and project management of tasks before and during acquisition.
• Maintain a love of learning and improving.
• Commitment to Excellent.
• Commitment to serving our clients and company.
How to Apply: Email Resume to [email protected]
All Contents © 1999-2018. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse