Organization: Savills Inc.
Title: GIS Analyst
Location: Flexible within U.S.
Knowledge Cubed Content Creation – GIS Analyst
To apply, email your resume to Emily Hu ([email protected])
Passionate about creating tools that will determine where hundreds of thousands of people go to work every day? Savills seeks a GIS Analyst to join the growing Client Technologies Team. The GIS Analyst will support our proprietary data management, visualization and analytics platform and workforce location consultants to customize content and analysis relevant to clients, as well as monitor and understand core systems and data processes for building new functionality and content.
Our Client Technologies Team consists of engineers, designers, researchers, and client/account managers located across three primary global HUBs; location of this role is flexible within the U.S. (list of offices can be found here).
What you’ll do
• Be responsible for designing and building custom mapping apps for our clients
• Work with 3D scenes, including creating, modifying, data management, and publishing.
• Streamline and automate existing and new workflows with Python scripts
• Educate and train service line professionals and clients on digital services capabilities
· Work closely with counterparts in other disciplines as part of a cross-functional team
Who you are
· You have a bachelors or advanced degree in GIS, Urban Planning, computer sciences, or related field
· 2+ years of mapping-related experience required (including academic experience)
· Have experience working with multiple live data sources through different types of APIs (e.g. CRM, census, Azure Database)
· Possess skills for analytics and data extraction (Python, SQL, Alteryx)
· Must have at least intermediate level knowledge of ESRI ArcGIS (desktop, extensions, online, applications)
· Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts both verbally and in writing
· Being able to work and collaborate in a distributed team
· Willing to learn new software and programming languages
· Ideally you have some understanding of commercial real estate
Savills helps organizations find the right solutions that ensure employee success. Sharply skilled and fiercely dedicated, the firm’s integrated teams of consultants and brokers are experts in better real estate. With services in tenant representation, workforce and incentives strategy, workplace strategy and occupant experience, project management, and capital markets, Savills has elevated the potential of workplaces around the corner, and around the world, for 160 years and counting
The firm is part of London-headquartered Savills plc, the premier global real estate service provider with over 30,000 professionals and over 700 locations around the world. Savills plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS.L).
All Contents © 1999-2019. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse