Organization: City of Columbia, MO
Title: GIS Analyst
Location: Columbia, MO USA
Application Deadline: 2023-02-10
The award-winning (Digital Cities Survey for Technology) City of Columbia, Missouri is seeking a new team member – a GIS Analyst. Columbia is a city which has been consistently rated as one of the best places to live in the U.S., and our IT Department can’t be beat!
We believe GIS is an engine to help manage and build our city with science and information-based decisions. Our team uses ESRI Enterprise tools to build new ways to provide our citizens with information, facts and visions for the future. GIS is deeply integrated with business system reporting and visualizing. You can help with that mission – experience and enthusiasm is required!
Are you a good fit? Do you:
- Build relationships within departments with enthusiasm?
- Seek the root problem to solve, showing the client new tools that can answer their question but also add to their knowledge in new ways they didn’t know to ask about?
- Enjoy continuous learning opportunities and bring curiosity and enthusiasm to conferences, workshops and seminars?
- Thrive at having your project-juggling skills tested?
- Strive to be creative, work collaboratively and think outside the box?
We are currently recruiting for a GIS Analyst position responsible for:
• Designing and administering ArcGIS Enterprise (Server, Portal & AGOL) Services
• Designing and administering GIS enterprise geodatabases (ESRI/SDE, SQL Server)
• Designing, administering & supporting GIS web applications through Geocortex & ArcGIS Apps
• Developing and\or administering integration with other City business systems through Python scripting & APIs
• Developing and maintaining workflows, projects, and reports
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Geography, Computer Science, or related field and minimum of five years relevant experience. An equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
For complete job description and application, go to www.gocomojobs.com to apply by February 10, 2023.
All Contents © 1999-2022. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse