Organization: SYNCADD Systems, Inc.
Title: CAD/GIS Specialist
Location: Fort Irwin, California
SYNCADD Systems Inc. is looking for a full-time CAD/GIS Data Specialist to support real property portfolio management for Army installations. Data Specialists will survey, validate, analyze, develop, and adjudicate, enterprise facility data for systems of record.
Experience with Geographic Information Systems (GIS), DoD real property, and/or Computer Aided Design (CAD) is desirable. Prior knowledge of Army business systems is preferred but not required. Training will be provided.
This position involves both office and field work at the installation. Field work includes the physical surveying of buildings and facilities which requires walking/standing for up to eight (8) hours per day. The ideal candidate should be a detail oriented, fast learner able to approach the many variables in a methodical process-based perspective.
Duties and Responsibilities
• On-site full-time support
• Willingness to learn the business process, terminology, policies and regulations, and systems requirements for proper execution of field surveys
• Collect, update, and manage GIS data in coordination with support team members
• Conduct field surveys using laser dimension tools, LIDAR scanning, CAD software, and other data gathering tools to collect building, occupancy, and space information
• Conduct research and analysis for gaps in data, documentation, and validation of real property assets
• Provide project updates, metrics, communication, and documentation to clients and stakeholders
• Provide daily support and interact with customers
• Meet performance goals, work with minimal supervision, discuss requirements with customers, determine a way forward, and interact with customers in a briefing scenario
Required Skill and/or Experience
• Must be capable of obtaining necessary security clearances
• Must be capable of obtaining a Common Access Card (CAC).
• Able to multi-task to efficiently meet deadlines with quality work
• Customer oriented, motivated, and able to function as part of a team
• Must have problem solving skills and possess strong written and oral communication skills
• Knowledge of GIS and/or CAD software and data management
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Desired Skill and/or Experience
• Prior experience within Army DPW Organization
• Prior knowledge of Army ePRISMS Program
• Prior knowledge of Army IGI&S Program
• Prior military service preferred
Salary and Benefits:
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Relocation assistance
• Retirement plan
• Vision insurance
This job is a full-time position based on contract deliverables. Veterans are encouraged to apply. The candidate must be capable of attaining necessary security clearances.
The compensation will be competitive and commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience. This position includes health care and retirement benefits. Relocation allowance will not be provided.
If you would like to learn more about the company please go to: https://syncadd.com/
If you would like to submit an application, click on the ‘Join Us’ tab and scroll to the bottom and select: GIS/CAD Specialist (#1200) to apply
Qualified candidates will be contact for an interview. If you have any questions, you can contact Elizabeth Nakata at 808-688-3891 or at [email protected]
SYNCADD Systems, Inc. is a rapidly growing technology company that services Department of Defense customers globally. SYNCADD‘s headquarters is located in Honolulu with a Federal office in Arlington, Virginia and personnel located throughout the Pacific and continental United States. SYNCADD provides its customers with integrative technologies and services that assist with effective management of key resources (facilities, space, inventory, costs, and organizations).
**SYNCADD is an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All Contents © 1999-2022. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse