Title: Imagery Analyst
Location: Kansas City, Mo
At geocgi we pride ourselves on not losing our focus. We started out and remain GIS experts (or geeks, depending on your perspective). Since 2006, we’ve evolved into a world-class and world-wide service provider of multiple disciplines. We are a talented, hardworking group that share values and characteristics that drive client, professional, and personal success. geocgi is looking for a Geospatial Imagery Analyst to assist a DoD client in managing a geospatial raster portfolio for an enterprise GIS environment on-site in Kansas City, MO. The Geospatial Imagery Analyst must demonstrate a desire to learn quickly and provide innovative and unique solutions to frequently changing obstacles. The candidate will have the following qualities:
• Intimate knowledge of Esri products, including ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Online and Portal for ArcGIS
• Experience with raster products such as multi-spectral, elevation, and satellite imagery
• Experience in Mosaic Dataset development and raster data management in the Esri Enterprise environment
• Knowledge of available government and commercial web and image service products
• Intermediate to advanced skills using Python to automate activities
• Basic knowledge of networking, Windows Server, IT security and IIS
• Excellent written communication skills and documentation habits to include but not limited to; decisions, developed procedures, configuration, and/or custom scripts
• Knowledge of DoD and Federal GIS Metadata, Vector, and Raster data standards and policy, including SDSFIE
• Experience in DoD Installation Geospatial Information and Services (IGI&S) or other DoD installation functional areas, and military working environments
• Experience creating web-based applications and solutions in ArcGIS environment
• Must be agile and able to respond to rapidly changing requirements and environments
As an employee of geocgi, the candidate will have access to a generous benefits package, in addition to a corporate culture and community of GIS geeks. Our benefits include but are not limited to:
• Competitive salaries, commensurate with experience and leading Federal Contractors in the geospatial industry.
• Opportunities for upward mobility in a dynamic fast paced environment within a small company.
• Merit-based spot and end of year bonuses.
• Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with immediate vesting.
• Flexible work hours and PTO.
• Complete Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for individuals.
• Company paid training, certifications, and professional growth and development.
The following are requirements of the Geospatial Imagery Analyst:
• US Citizen
• Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, GIS, or IT related field and 3 to 7 years of experience providing day-to-day operational or project geospatial support
• Ability to work independently, proactively, and to take initiative to solve complex problems
• Proficiency with MS Office suite including Excel and Access
• Ability to obtain and/or maintain Comp TIA Security+ Certification
Please visit our website and careers page at: www.geocgi.com to apply. geocgi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. As a U.S. Federal Contractor, geocgi complies with COVID-19 vaccine mandates for all personnel as outlined by Executive Order 14042
All Contents © 1999-2022. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse